Monday, October 31, 2005

totally disappointed with the ADSL techology

My broad band connection was installed on August 8, 2005, Since then my telephone rarely rang though the internet worked
properly. Many were the complaints from my friends and well wishers saying that I was always out. The fact is that the
premises were rarely closed.



Many complaints were made to the fault repair service. They promptly responded and telephone rang when they called . But
rarely a call is received from my friends.



Then I approache the men dealing with the broad band. They responded noted the telephone number saying that they would
look into the matter. The situation continues to be the same.



I am totally disappointed with the ADSL techology and the working of the BSNL.



Now I am left with only alternative of approaching the Customer Court for the redressal of my grievances and demanding
the refunds and losses.



Good Bye



P Singh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home